June 12, 2012 by pkseminars
In the meantime, we’re offering four invite-only focus group sessions over the summer. They are:
• 30 Seconds or Less: Elevator Pitches That Work, June 28 (9:30-11:30am)
• Pinterest for Small Businesses, July 26 (6:30-8pm)
• How To Run An Effective Meeting, August 23 (9-10:15am)
• Let Google Manage Your Calendar, August 23 (10:30-11:45am)
Those chosen to attend will provide feedback that helps us shape future classes. They’ll also get a free ebook full of worksheets, tips, and how-tos from the sessions they attend.
Want in? Here’s how to score an invitation:
1) Submit this form that outlines your interest in the Practical Knowledge Seminar Series. We will evaluate the merits of each entry and choose a select number to attend. If you are not chosen to attend, you will be put on our mailing list and will have first option for future classes.
2) Leave a comment below stating what training you’d most like to receive. One commenter will win entry to the session of his/her choice. Keep in mind that the trainings don’t have to focus on business issues. We are skilled in writing copy, gaining media attention, promoting events, market strategy, general organization, blogging, Facebook, free online tools, and more. Let us know what you need now, and we’ll do our best to provide it.
3) Check your email. We have a list of previous seminar attendees and community leaders who we want to thank for already investing their time in our trainings. This group will have first choice of the summer menu.
Have questions about the series? Feel free to send them over. We look forward to hearing from you!
***GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED***